Built in 2001, the Burdine Johnson Theatre holds approximately 250 audience members.
MEET THE DIRECTORS
Theatre Director - Lory Stewart
Married since 1993 to her college sweetheart, Mrs. Stewart has a BFA in Theatre Studies from UT Austin and has been directing and teaching for 26 years (Theatre, Speech, Debate and Competitive Acting). She has spoken to over 5,000 teens, parents & counselors about Teen Dating Violence and has been directing musicals with Special Needs adults since 2004. The director of Actors Anonymous Theatre of Company since it's 1997 inception, AATC has donated over $25,000 to various charities (www.TheDramaQueens.com). She is excited about our new class, Adaptive Musical Theatre with Supportive Peers, for Hays HS students with Special Needs and ACTORS HAVE HEART, our new Community Service Theatre Troupe.
Theatre Director - ???
2019-2020 Thespian Officers
- President - Amy Swearingen
- Records and Events Director - Bodhi Chae
- Fundraising & Service Director - Maia Vollbrecht
- New Thespians Director - Emil Martinez
- Media Communication Director - Alena Hernandez
- HIstorian - Makaylah Scobee